Since 1984, we have become America's undisputed leader in last-minute discount cruises, featured repeatedly in leading newspapers like the New York Times and USA Today, in magazines such as MONEY, and on television shows such as Good Morning America. With the launch of our Web site, we have taken our amazing discounts and unmatched customer service worldwide.
The following cruise lines prohibit U.S. travel agencies (including Vacations To Go) from selling cruises to citizens of countries other than the U.S. and Canada, unless they have a residence in the U.S. or Canada. This is not a Vacations To Go policy or a U.S. government policy, it is a corporate policy instituted by each of these cruise lines.
*International customers that booked a Holland America or Princess cruise through Vacations To Go prior to January 1, 2011, are eligible to book Holland America or Princess cruises with Vacations To Go.
^Residents of Mexico are permitted to book Princess through Vacations To Go
Note: Residents of the U.K. and Australia may not book P&O Cruises through Vacations To Go.
We are able to offer the deeply discounted U.S. rates of the other cruise lines we represent to citizens of other countries, and have provided tips and guidelines to consider before you book a cruise on one of those cruise lines.
- The entire transaction (except for payment) can be handled via email, or if you prefer, you may call us during the hours of Mon-Fri 5:30am to 1am, Sat 7am to 10pm, Sun 8am to 10pm, CST, US central time zone. Our toll-free number (800-338-4962) works only from the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. If you wish to reach us from any other country, you may use our toll free number in that country as shown in the table below.
|US & Canada
|Trinidad and Tobago:
- If your country is not listed in the table above, you may reach us at +1-713-974-2121 or via e-mail.
- You will be quoted a price in US dollars for a specific cabin category on a specific sailing. All payments must be in US dollars. You can see the price of any cruise in your own currency by simply clicking on the price on any FASTDEAL page.
- You may pay for your cruise via credit card - Visa, MasterCard or American Express. We act as an agent for the cruise lines, and your credit card statement will reflect direct billing from the cruise line you have selected.
- As a US-based company, we are only allowed by the airlines and cruise lines to sell airline tickets for our customers departing from US or Canadian airports. If you need air and will be departing from outside the US or Canada, regardless of your destination, you will have to book your airline tickets separately - we can provide the cruise only.
- For your total peace of mind, we will provide triple confirmation of your booking. In addition to our emailed or faxed confirmation of your booking, the cruiseline will also provide a written fax confirmation and we will provide the phone number of the cruise line should you wish to verify your booking directly with them.
- Certain documentation is necessary to board the ship, and we have made arrangements with the cruiselines to have this documentation available at the pier "check in" stations on the day of departure. You won't have to worry about losing your ticket en route to your departure port.
- Visa requirements vary from country to country. If you are not sure whether you will need a visa to enter any of the countries you will visit on your cruise, please consult your Department of State to verify any specific visa requirements. Visas are sometimes slow or difficult to obtain, so this issue is best dealt with prior to booking.
- Non-US citizens may be required to pre-pay gratuities when booking certain cruise lines. Your travel counselor will communicate this rule at the time of booking when applicable.
- Citizens of Visa Waiver Program countries (shown below) must present a valid, machine-readable passport and obtain a travel authorization via the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) prior to boarding a carrier to travel by air or sea to the U.S.. ESTA is accessible online at https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov for citizens and eligible nationals of visa waiver program countries.
- Citizens of these countries who travel without a machine-readable passport will be required to have a U.S. visa and a passport to enter the U.S. for cruises departing the U.S., or a valid multiple-entry visa for cruises that depart and return to the U.S.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom
To see our exclusive listing of the world's best deeply discounted Star Clippers cruises, you will need to complete a short registration form - at no charge.